Friday, October 15, 2010

CINTA SEWEL =.)


I've known Love since i was six. I went to school and I had my first encounter with a boy. He was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen, I swear. And I remember for the first time, i could feel my heart beating so fast. Little that I know that for the next 14 years, I will get that from time to time. That heart-beating-out of the chest thing. We had to make a kite for art class that day, and I didnt have a glue with me, so I gathered all my confidence, and asked him if i could use his glue. and he said "ambik la." which simply means "take it". The very juicy glue-borrowing flirting went on for a few years.. We would walk pass each other, and I would pretend that I dont care. Everytime he does that my heart skips a beat. And out of the 2 years we were in school together, all i got from him was a smile. One smile. Really.  Then now..i have another himC: totaly..i am so “galoks” since being a small girl~ngeh3 xD.

No comments:

Post a Comment