Friday, October 15, 2010

KAWAN-TEMAN-MEMBER-FRIEND-SAHABAT

Friend…this is my beloved bff.
She’s the only one..
I thought we will never be like this way..
U leave n we gone,left nothing..
Mybe let u know him was a wrong part that I
maked since we start b friend n until it stopped.
If u never knew him,all these shall not happen.
We r still were..u & me still us,
our belongings still ours,
Sara & Myra still friend.
We were friend for 9years…
Too much we shared..almost whole of the
Event,secret,feelings,advise,story we know each other do.
Maybe..i was hurting u,but I did it to remaind u about the rules
of being a girl who we were before & I wanted to let u know..
he’s not the best for u.. u have much more goodess in yourself
then u could get someone better then him.
I do mylysm ;’(

No comments:

Post a Comment